A while back I had mentioned that my Significant Otter and I met over out mutual love of dinosaurs. In that post I had suggested that people who were actually looking for dino pick-up lines were sadly out of luck because the title of the post could be read to mean that it was. I’ve complied a list of lines that are the combined effort of the Significant Otter, the Best Friend, and myself. They are absurd and a little raunchy, but with pick-up lines that rely on puns based off of “-saur” and “bone” there was really no alternative. Use at your own risk. I’d love some of these, but your average club-goer may not.
- You’re the tricera-tops
- We should carbon date because our half-life would approach eternity.
- Why go for the b-rachiosaurus, when you could go for the D-rachiosaurus.
- I couldn’t help but notice that you’re not a b-rachiosaurus, but a DD-rachiosaurus.
- I’m hung like an Apatosaurus.
- You must be the La Brea tar pits, cuz I want to get my bone stuck in that.
- You can dig up my bone any day./It wouldn’t take much digging to get to my bone.
- You should come home with me, because I’ll make you dino-sore.
- Why don’t we mosey-osaur over to my place?
- Are you an angel? Because I’m a dinosaur.
- I know how to plesiosaur a lady/man.
- I’m hornier than a styracosaurus.
- I’d wish you’d stegosaurus the night.
- Why don’t you Triassic a little tenderness?
- Jurrassic-ing me back to your place? Okay!
- This bone may not date to the Jurassic Period, but it’s still rock hard.
These didn’t make sense as people talking to each other, but as dinosaurs talking to each other. I thought I’d include them anyway.
- One ankylosaurus says to another, “Hey, you wanna go clubbin’”.
- Don’t let my tiny arms fool you.
- You know what they say about a man with a large crest.
As I collect more, I’ll add to the list. I warned you that they were absurd and probably not something you should actually use on a person. Also, I know that the plesiosaur and the dimetrodon weren’t dinosaurs, they were prehistoric reptiles. I couldn’t pass them up, though. If you have some creative dinosaur-themed, or even prehistoric beast, pick-up lines I’d love to hear them.